Wednesday, January 1, 2014

~~HAPPY NEW YEAR~~

A NEW YEAR is always a time to reflect and think back at what has happened and look forward to what you HOPE will happen.  It is a great time to make changes or just keep doing what works :)  In this coming year the most important thing I want is PEACE and LOVE.  I hope to continue to nurture those relationships in my life that REALLY count.  I want to try to GIVE more of my TIME and SERVE others.  I am going to CHERISH every moment I get to spend with my little family.  Rachel will be moving away in August to Utah State.  Although this is a fun, exciting time for her it is going to be SO hard to let her go and show us the INDEPENDENCE we have taught her while she lives on her own and makes HER decisions.  Nothing brings me more JOY then being a WIFE, MOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER and FRIEND.  My heart literally aches when theirs does.  Having the GOSPEL in my life means everything.  I couldn't raise a family without its teachings and principles as a guide.  My LOVE for our SAVIOR is so real.  I strive to be like him and want to live a life so I can return to live with him one day. May "2014" Bring all our FAMILY and FRIENDS lots of LOVE and PEACE! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! xoxo

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
 

No comments: