Saturday, January 11, 2014

~~NEW YEARS DAY!!!~~

 New Year's Day was spent up at Mike's cousin Brad and Aisha Johnson's cabin up in Timber Lakes just above Heber.  We had such a great time.  It was just our family of 6 and their little family of 4.  We rode the 4 wheeler, sledded, snowmobiled and played games.  It was a fun way to spend the Holiday!!!  Thanks a ton for the yummy food and good company Johnson's.  We love you! xoxo
 I didn't get any other pictures of the Johnson's except this one.  Aisha stayed back with Mimi (9 months) while we went sledding.
Brad and Lydia (3 yrs old)
 
The kids had a lot of fun being pulled on sleds behind the 4 wheeler.  We sure have fun, adventurous kids that are willing to try anything....
  I LOVE IT!!!
 
 
 
 
 
  This cute Lydia sure took a liking to Will :)
 
Sadie was a little nervous so she rode on the 4 wheeler and chose not to be pulled on a sled.  I don't blame her :)  Will, Rachel and Mike are being pulled and Jake is driving Me and Sadie :)

No comments: