We had our Young Women's Christmas Brunch yesterday! It turned out so nice :) We had 23 girls and 10 leaders there! (We missed the 9 girls that didn't come.) We met at the Jewell's home at 12:30 and ate chicken pasta salad, homemade rolls, fruit salad and cake balls. After we ate we did a program down in the Jewell's theater room:
~Opening Prayer - Rachel
~Eat
~Welcome - Steph
~Video - The reason behind Christmas
~Talk - Angela
~Video - What shall we give?
~Talk - Me
~Video - They gave up their Christmas
~Talk - Michele
~Video - David Archuleta and Piano Guys Live nativity
~Testimony - Steph
~Video - He is the Gift
Closing Prayer - Kellee
The program turned out so great! It was just 45 min so it was perfect! I really think the girls felt the spirit and were touched by the videos and things that were said. At least I know I did :) I can't believe how much I already LOVE these girls. I think it really helps that I already know a lot of them but seriously I think they are so AMAZING! They just make me feel so loved and accepted! Ahhh I LOVE my calling! :)

This is the gift I gave all the Young Women and Leaders!
No comments:
Post a Comment