Saturday, March 21, 2015

~~I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE~~

 Rachel took her temple endowments out last Friday night!  It was such a great night!!!  I love it when I get to go to the temple with Mike and my family but OH MY WORD having Rachel in there and waiting for her to come through the veil was just the most AWESOME experience ever! One I will NEVER forget!!! We did the 6:00 session and it was packed!  When it came time to go through the veil they had the escorts go first (there were 6 kids taking out their own endowments including Rachel), so I went and just waited in the celestial room for Mike, my parents, my in-laws and still no Rachel... It was so weird because I thought she would have been right behind me.  Turns out they had the kids taking out their own endowments go last so the celestial room was full of people in white by the time they came through!  As I waited for her I seriously got a glimpse of what it must be like in heaven.  I looked around at all the people and the reverence and peace in that room and it was absolutely amazing!  It definitely made me want to live a life that I can always be temple worthy and continue to teach and nurture my relationships with Mike, My kids and our Families!  I am so beyond grateful for the gospel in my life and I am thankful for the testimony and faith and love I have for this gospel!  Families CAN be together FOREVER and I LOVE THAT!!! We are truly blessed!!!
 

No comments: