I went a few weeks ago and watched Jake play rugby! I have never been to a rugby game so it was quite interesting to watch. It moves pretty fast and anyone can score which is nice. Jake plays a position that when the ball goes out of bounds each team lifts a player to try and block the ball and get it for their own team. Jake is the player that gets lifted so that is interesting. He really likes playing rugby, he said maybe even more than football :) At the end of the game they go and stand every other player with the opposite team and bow to the crowd so that was also something different that I liked.
Almost a few weeks ago when Rachel was home from school for spring break we all went to go and watch Jake play in another rugby game. We got our chairs all set up and within the first 10 minutes of the game he got kicked in his ski injured knee and because he had a little scab where his ski wound didn't completely heal it split his knee back open again. This time he had to get 10 stitches and is out for 3 weeks. Such a bummer but I guess it's part of being an active teenager! :)
Almost a few weeks ago when Rachel was home from school for spring break we all went to go and watch Jake play in another rugby game. We got our chairs all set up and within the first 10 minutes of the game he got kicked in his ski injured knee and because he had a little scab where his ski wound didn't completely heal it split his knee back open again. This time he had to get 10 stitches and is out for 3 weeks. Such a bummer but I guess it's part of being an active teenager! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment