Tuesday, April 7, 2015

~~EASTER CONFERENCE SUNDAY~~

 Easter was on conference Sunday this year so it was kind of weird not going to church!  It was sure nice getting to hang out at home and watch conference together though!  The kids found their Easter baskets and a few eggs that were hidden.  Our Easter bunny is getting smart... the eggs were all filled with coins and cash this year instead of candy!  It is nice for the kids to have some spending $ so they don't always ask us for $ when they go out!  Who am I kidding...I'm sure they will still be asking us for $...but we can only hope :) We went to Judy and Rogers for dinner and another egg hunt!  It was a great day!!! I am so grateful that BECAUSE OF OUR SAVIOR I get to be with these people FOREVER!!!  We sure are blessed!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: