Thanks to my little sister Melanie we got tickets to go to the General Women's conference session at the conference center! It was such a great meeting and so fun to be there with my sisters, sister inlaw, mom, nieces and my two girls! Ahhh this church just brings me so much joy and happiness! Doing righteous things together as a family just makes me happy!!! :) The conference talks for this session were all around the importance of families! I am so grateful to be a part of two active families! The gospel is such an important part in our lives and I know Mike and I couldn't raise these righteous, confident, spiritual, courageous, amazing and talented kids without its influence! We are so grateful for the opportunities the gospel gives us to serve others and help us grow and become better people! ~~LIFE IS GOOD~~

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment