Happy "17th" birthday Jake! We couldn't be more proud of the man you are becoming. You continually make us proud in everything you do. You are handsome, athletic, smart, kind, a good friend, easy going, good listener, patient, fun, adventurous, a good example to those around you, obedient and so much more but mostly you are one of my dear friends! I LOVE your hugs and how you always say "I LOVE YOU" when you leave! I love that you let me in and talk to me and tell me things that are close to your heart! I know I can be a busy body and ask you a billion questions but I love that you are patient and just talk to me and never get annoyed with me :)!!! I am so glad that I can say one of my best friends is my 17 year old teenage boy! :) You are AMAZING in all that you do! WE LOVE YOU! xoxo
Jake chose Asian Star for his family dinner! mmmmm :)
No comments:
Post a Comment