Happy "15th" birthday Will! Not only have you grown a ton physically this past year but you have matured so much :) You are handsome, smart, kind, athletic, sensitive, a good friend, obedient, hard worker, adventurous, patient, funny, witty and so much more. It has been so fun this past year watching you play football and really get to know that game. You are an amazing athlete and anyone that coaches you always comments on how well you listen and do your best. I love that you talk to me and let me in on what is happening in your life. I love that you hug me and tell me I LOVE YOU MOM each time you leave even with a carload of friends there :) I love that you watch out for your friends and include everyone. You make me laugh more than anyone. Keep up the great sense of humor and always see the good in others. You are such a great son and I am so glad I can consider you one of my best friends! Keep being awesome Will!!! WE LOVE YOU! :)
For Will's birthday dinner he chose Chili's!
No comments:
Post a Comment