Wow! I am now 44 years old!! I mean that is creeping up on 50 and is super weird to me. I still feel so young, CRAZY! I had a great birthday this year. I got my 2015 blog book woot, woot. It is always a good feeling having another year printed in a book that we can all enjoy. I got the sweetest card from Rachel and lots of goodies, texts, emails, phone calls from my family and friends throughout the day. I definitely felt the love! We went to dinner the night before with our kids to Smash Burger and then to see Batman vs Superman, the day of my birthday I went with Mike to breakfast and got pedicures and then that evening we went to Cowboy Grub for dinner. Thanks family and friends for making this "old lady" feel the love! Bring on the next 44 years... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment