Ok so this was the deal, I told the kids at the beginning of the summer that if they could help do jobs and make good choices by being kind this summer they could earn jelly beans to fill this jar. When the jar is full we will get a dog that the kids have been begging for, for years...
I am in trouble! It is August 18th and the jar is full! What have I done? The question now is, what kind of dog? How big? Inside or outside? We are going crazy with these decisions. The kids don't realize that I really have the most say because after all it is going to be my dog. I will be the one that spends the most time with it. So if I am allergic to it we are really in trouble. We'll post our cute dog when we have decided on one. Lucky us!
3 comments:
Brad checks out dog websites for you guys all the time. I think he's as excited for you to get a dog as the kids are. Can't wait to see the beach pics.
Hey-a, good luck on the dog thing. You're right...it will be your dog, so stay firm.
First, I can't believe how big Sadie is. Second, your hair is super cute. Third, go Jake. Carter will think it's so awesome when I tell him about Jake's skate competition.
It was fun to chat today. We definatly need plan a dinner date soon.
I promise I will visit you here in Bloggyville often. Later.
Cute blog Emily, I can't believe how grown up all your kids look!:) It is fun to see what you and your family have been up to!
Post a Comment