Monday, September 8, 2008

Preschool has begun...

Well Sadie is currently at her 3rd day of preschool while I am blogging this. I joked that I would be kicking up my heels and just so excited to have some time to myself. Don't get me wrong I do like my alone time but, it has hit me that she is our last and she will be gone more and more and it kind of makes me sad. She truly is my buddy...she always wants to sit by me and do what I do and most of the time it drives me crazy but, to think how quickly she will be gone ALL DAY makes me sad. Thank heavens we got our little puppy DIESEL to keep me company. She is so excited to be going to Miss Denise's this year with lots of her friends in the ward.
She gets to sit by her friend Grace.
These are all the cute girls in our ward going there (minus Ashley). I love you Sadie and hope you have a great year in preschool.

8 comments:

Melanie Chambers said...

Maybe you should just have another kid, then!!(ha, ha)

Lindz said...

What a nice Mom!! You actually took pictures of your child! I have NONE!!

janae said...

we are excited to have Sadie in preschool with Graice this year. I agree with Melanie, it is never too late have another:)

Erika said...

Ahh, she is so cute. I can't believe how big Sadie is. And, I feel your pain. I felt the same way when I sent Avery off to kindi-garten. Hopefully this feeling will ware off, because it's really putting a damper on things.

Erika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evie said...

I serioulsy cannot believe how time flies, I remember when she was born, she had all that gorgeous hair! Where DOES the time go? She is a cutie!

natalie said...

She looks so cute with all of her friends. I love her hair short. Time flies huh?

Glad your puppy is keeping you company Em. I need to come meet Diesel soon!

Tricia said...

Oh my word she is cute! =)