Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ART BY ZOE!!!

Be sure to double click the picture so you can get the real efect of how funny these are...One of Rachel's good friends Zoe was over at our house the other day messing around on our computer...I was quite impressed with what she came up with... I felt it was good enough to make the blog...this one is for you Zoe...we LOVE it when you come over to our house.
She sure has talent...I'm thinking something in Graphic Design????

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Very creative and most artistic. Cute fam Em and Mike!!

Amy said...

Zoe loves spending time with the Rach. I love looking at your blog and seeing what your kids looked like pre-holladay. They are fun to be with. The best part is embarrassing Jake, one day he will be used to me.
-Amy(one of the many amy's our age!)

Erika said...

Hey gurl. Umm, no hug. Mike M. is slightly more intimidating than your Mike. Mike M. is more of a knuckle pounding guy methinks.

The "K" in JKD said...

How can you not love Zoe!!!

The Peach.... said...

Hi Emily- thanks for finding me! I will put you in our blog friends list....and that story of the rocks and the homecoming invite, hilarious!!!!!!!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Wow I want to learn how to do that! I love it, too funny!