Sadie was awesome she just got right in the chair and didn't complain.Sunday, October 26, 2008
Trip to the Dentist...
I took the kids to the dentist this past week. Mike's brother John filled cavities in Will and Sadie and pulled a tooth for Rachel (he said her baby tooth was lodged.) The kids were so brave (I guess a little gas helped.) John is such a great dentist...his office staff is so nice and they are always on time. If anyone needs a great dentist you should try them out...Oral Health Clinic.
Sadie was awesome she just got right in the chair and didn't complain.
Sadie was awesome she just got right in the chair and didn't complain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Yikes!!! What brave kids...we have dentist appointments next week and NOBODY is looking forward to it.
I was just about to do a dentist post. Watch for it tomorrow. I wish I was in Utah so I could've gone to dr. dean instead of who I went to here.
gotta love the gas masks...Will looked like he was having "FUN!" I can just see him talking non stop!
Sadie is soooo brave!! Great pics of that. Wow, that tooth looks big!
We too are blessed having free dental care in our family. Love that!
We just did the dental overhaul too. Avery had a couple cavities, Quinn had to have a tooth extracted and Carter had to have a chip repaired. Several hundred dollars later...
I have to say, the gas has the same effect on Avery as it does on Will. She just won't shut up. What's the deal?
And to think it will all happen again in six months.
Hey Em! Our blog BOOS your blog! Come by and pick up your BOO sign!
Post a Comment