Saturday, October 18, 2008

FALL Soccer!!!

Since it is UEA break and we have no soccer games today...I thought I would finally post some soccer pictures. This Fall soccer season has been quite interesting...the weather has been anywhere from sunshine (rarely) to rain and than a little snow. I was in Park City last weekend so these are some pictures Grandpa Roger took for me. I can't say I missed sitting out and watching the games in the 40 degree weather.
LOOK AT THAT SOCCER FACE!!! Will has played for about 3 years.
Way to go WILL...Shoot IT!!!
Rachel has played soccer for about 7 years...I think it is her sport. Rachel started reffing for Impact this year. She has really enjoyed it. I think it has helped with her self confidence and really getting to know the game. I wouldn't want to be out there making calls with some of those grumpy parents. I fortunately am a ref coordinator so I schedule where and when she refs...I only put her with the U9 or U8 because the parents don't seem to get quite as into it.

Nothing like a little Hot Chocolate during a 40 degree game.Will LOVES Soccer...he does really well. So CUTE!!! This is Sadie's first year playing.
The little girls are so fun to watch!!!
Sadie LOVES Soccer...she isn't afraid to get into it.
It is pretty fun because 7 of the 8 girls on the team are in our ward.
We are in for some great soccer seasons a head.

7 comments:

The "K" in JKD said...

love the soccer pics! I can't wait for the girls to get older and see them beat the pants off of the all boys teams! Go Rockstars!

Nikki said...

I didn't know all of your kids were such soccer athletes! Rachel looks like she is taking it pretty seriously...and she looks really OLD!!! Time sure flies! Cute kids, Em.

Amy said...

How did I not know you guys were so into soccer? Such great pictures! We sure love you and your darling family!

Melanie Chambers said...

And some great tournaments. Brad remembers going to tons of tournaments as vacations.

janae said...

oh, you missed out sitting in that cold weather:) They are a cute group of girls those rockstars. Sadie is a good little soccer player!

Tricia said...

You have such cute kids Em! And of course they are great soccer players...but that was definitely a COLD day to playing it! =)

The Peach.... said...

This looks like our family a few weeks ago in the freeeeeezing cold, soccer and football games all day. HOT chocolate ALL day long!