Tuesday, September 29, 2009

LET THE GAMES BEGIN...

Fall sports are in full swing (it is hard to believe that 1/2 of the season is already over). Saturdays are crazy busy with 3 soccer games, 1 football game and Rachel reffing soccer. It has been great fun bouncing from one activity to the next.
(Thanks Grandpa Roger for all the great pictures.)

Sadie is a little fireball on the field. She is definately not afraid to get in there and kick the ball. I think soccer might be her sport.
Will also loves soccer. I never really cared much for soccer when I was growing up. I am glad our kids have developed a love for it because it is a great sport to keep you in shape.This is the last year Rachel will be able to play rec soccer with Impact since they only go up to (U14). I hope she is able to make a comp team in the spring because she really loves it. Her age group is really entertaining to watch. The games are always really close and it is fun to see how much the girls have learned by this age.
Rachel is reffing again this year. It sure is good money for a "13" year old.Jake never really cared much for soccer so he decided to try football this year. Those of you that know Jake know that he is a very quiet, shy, mellow kid...but get him on the football field and he is in heaven. He has adapted very well to the game of football. He doesn't hesitate when he needs to make a tackle or block someone. He has been a little behind since it is his first year playing and alot of the kids on his team have played for 3 years already....but luckily he has great coaches that have really worked with him and have helped Jake learn to love the game. He has even worked up to getting to RUN the ball in some plays which he is very excited about.
I love this picture...getting the job done.

Resting after hard work.Go OLY!!!Can't wait for the 2nd 1/2 of
THE FALL SEASON :)

2 comments:

Evie said...

Great Pictures! Can't believe Rachel is 13, then again Hayden is 14!!! Looks very busy, and very fun!

Murds said...

what great action photos of all your kids. Good photography!!!