Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FHE...Just Dance!!!

Sadie got the FUNNEST Wii game for her birthday....JUST DANCE. We had a great time doing it as our activity last night for Family Night. I HIGHLY recommend this game. It is very fun for the WHOLE family. My kind of Wii game...the more active the kids are...the better.
They are all HYPED up!!!Now off to Shivers for milkshakes...YUMMY :)

7 comments:

Jen said...

ha ha! Love crazy family moments! We'll have to try that one...I'd love to see Matt dancing...hummmm

Tricia said...

Always a party at your house! Looks like so much fun!!

jukebox6 said...

Rock on!

The "K" in JKD said...

nice moves!

Lindz said...

Oh, you Deans are just too crazy for us!

Wick's said...

So fun! I am going to look into getting that game now

melanie33 said...

that looks so fun! i will have to get that game.. thanks for the tip!