The kids had their piano recital Monday night at my parents home. They all did such a great job. Will was kind of nervous because it was his first recital. Thanks Grandma Ruthie for all you teach our kids. We love, love hearing them play....the time spent with you as their teacher is "PRICELESS".
JAKE'S PIECES
***Minuet
***Nobody Knows De Trouble I've Seen
***The Waltz King
***Nobody Knows De Trouble I've Seen
***The Waltz King
4 comments:
Wow. I wish I could "hear" them play over the blog.
what talented children you have. you are such a good mom!
You are so lucky to have Gma as a piano priceless. Cute cute family!!
sorry, my comment was partially deleted.I'm on my lap top and I feel so rememdial. Any way I tried to say that I agree with you that Piano from gma is priceless. And you really are an awesome family! We are so happy to have you in our lives!
Post a Comment