Monday, March 22, 2010

MOAB HALF MARATHON

Mike ran in the Moab Half Marathon (13.1 miles) last Saturday with his brother John. It was perfect weather for the race and to explore the Arches.
Mike - 1 hr 39 minutes
John - 1 hr 34 minutesAt the finish.The sand hill is always a favorite for the kids.Taylor and JakeMike
(No wonder our kids are always doing crazy things.)On top of the sand hill.Dean cousins.Sitting in the hot tub.Hiking up to Delicate Arch.Love this arch.John's family.Underneath the arch.Sand Arch.
(It was pretty crazy to see snow.)
Exploring in Potash Canyon.
(Fun times climbing on the rocks.)Sadie and Abby Dead Horse Point.
(Pretty spectacular view.)Thanks John and Tonya for a fun weekend.
We love you guys!!!

4 comments:

Wick's said...

I love Moab! Looks like you guys had fun. I should take my fam... I'll be talking to you for tips...places to go, places to stay, eat, all the fun stuff

Lindz said...

You go Mikey!!

janae said...

What a fun weekend!!

Natalie said...

Those Dean's are awesome runners. Great memories of running the 1/2 marathon with you guys. Looks like a sweet trip!