Sunday, March 7, 2010

TAKE OUT THE TRASH

I came across this picture last night and I just had to put it on my blog. Many of you already know that Mike was in a MORMONAD when he was 17, but for those of you that didn't....I thought you might enjoy this AWESOME picture of Mike in his mullet days.
He was quite the celebrity when he was on his mission in Hungary. The people there were quite impressed.

7 comments:

janae said...

I love it!! I had all of these posters growing up. Little did I know that I would live by a celebrity someday:)

jukebox6 said...

Yep, that is the cousin Mike I remember. Way cool, way cool!

Tricia said...

This is CLASSIC! =) These were everywhere when I was in school! How fun is this? But even more fun for your kids! VERY cool!

nielsons*love*family said...

the crazy thing emily...he has hardly changed ONE BIT in all those yrs. good genes, right?

Jen said...

LOL!!!I had that mormonad in my room but never made the connection. That is so funny! I'll have to have him sign it. :)

Natalie said...

Mike is the mormonad celebrity! We all had him hanging up in our rooms as teens. I bet your kids love seeing their dad on a mormonad!

dave&abby johnson family said...

omg! i totally did not know that! awesome. what a stud.