I think the weather is still deciding if it wants to be spring or winter. Some days it is warm and some days it is cold. What the heck? Today there is...SNOW...seriously mother nature...BRRRRR. Sadie had her kindergarten field trip this morning to the zoo. She left in her snow coat, gloves, hat and boots. CRAZY WEATHER!!!
The scene in our front yard this morning :(
RACHEL' S (U14) SOCCER
3 comments:
I love that pictures of the little soccer legs in pink socks. See you tomorrow! Really, I will see you TOMORROW!!
you guys have been busy! I'm so jealous of your anniversary, 17 years that's fabulous-way to go. your kids are so talented- great pics! Guess what? I heard that you got your wish-no saints to sinners! Bummer that we're just going to have to have a couples weekend-sigh....what ever will we do? =)
This spring is pretty wacky isn't it?! Cute, athletic kids of yours...how fun! Happy 17th!!!! What a great weekend get-away you lucky girl! =)
Post a Comment