Sunday, May 9, 2010

FUN times at LAGOON

Sadie had her dance performance at lagoon yesterday. The performance was so cute and the girls did such a great job. I love their cute swimsuit costumes. Here are some pictures of the girls before they went up on stage.
Sadie, Ashley, GraceAshley, Sadie, Brooklyn
Sadie, Graice, Grace, Zani
Ashley, Sadie, Brooklyn, Grace, Zani
Doing their performance.Rachel came early with me to watch Sadie perform and than Mike and the boys came later after Will's soccer game. We had a great time doing all the rides together. The only bummer thing is I held Kristine's backpack and camera while she took Brooklyn on Wild Mouse and I put down her camera somewhere. I really hope it turns up since Kristine hadn't taken her pictures off for awhile. I may have to buy her a new camera =(

Sadie, Grace, BrooklynGrace hung out with us while her mom was in the pavilion for 5 hours watching Emma and Addie dance.

No comments: