Thursday, May 27, 2010

SUN VALLEY IDAHO

I just got back from a girls trip to Sun Valley, ID w/Mom, Amy, Melanie, Chloe, and Ezra (we missed you Mandy). We had lots of fun shopping, eating, walking, playing games, watching movies and relaxing. I forgot how gorgeous it is there. My parents have had a timeshare my whole life so I grew up going there one week a year. Since I have been married we don't get up there as often as I would like. Melanie and Amy have since bought into the timeshare so Mel had her week this past week and she invited us to go up for a 3 night and 4 day getaway. Thanks for the good times and fun memories.
We saw an owl walking around town. Very fun to see.
Cute Chloe...3 years old.
Sun Valley Lodge.
Standing in front of the lodge.
Amy made a yummy dessert one night.
Chocolate Lava Cake...mmmm very delicious.
Never mind that it was about 10:30 PM
It rained quite a bit and was pretty cold.Eating at the Pioneer Saloon...best rice in town =)Can't wait for our next getaway!!!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Lucky you! A fun little get-away with your mom and sisters! And Sun Valley to top it! Love that place!