Sunday, May 23, 2010

ELITE DANCE RECITAL

Sadie just had her Spring dance recital. She has been looking forward to this for so many weeks. She was in heaven up on that stage getting to perform in front of all those people.

Grandma Ruthie came over a few hours before her performance and brought her a special treat (a purse, stickers, hair clips, candy and nail polish). Sadie loved all the surprises.
A few of the girls before we took them backstage.
Allie, Zani, Sadie, Grace, Brooklyn
Their dance was "Under the Sea". It was SO, SO cute.
It was fun to have Melanie and Chloe there.

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a fun day! I'm glad it's over tho...the under the sea routine was super cute and I LOVE the costumes! Dual purpose baby. Are you taking your trailer out over memorial weekend? IF so I hope the weather wroks for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed.