So Jake and his two buddies Ethan and Adam decided they wanted to try Cyclocross. It is an off and on road race that is held every Saturday for 12 weeks. It is pretty low key because if you can't do a race one Saturday you just go to the next one. When the boys told us they wanted to try it this fall/winter my brother in law Steve took them to Contender Bicycles. They mentioned to the owner they were thinking about racing in the Cyclocross races and the owner of Contender was so nice he gave them each matching bike jerseys that they could wear in the races.
Before the race started.
Before the race started.
2 comments:
That is awesome the boys have the desire to participate. Way to raise some tough boys. No wimpy kids here. I love the jerseys. They look great.
I had no idea that Jake was doing that. You probably told me and I have spaced it. It looks like lots of fun.
Post a Comment