Friday, October 8, 2010

NELSON FAMILY PICNIC

My little sister Melanie was in town for a few weeks so we tried to spend as much time as we could with her and her kids. We went up Millcreek Canyon for a picnic one Sunday. It was great fun spending time together up the canyon.
The whole Nelson Clan.
(minus Brad and Cylia)Grandpa Robert and Grandma Ruthie with "16" of their "17" grandkids (minus Cylia who is now 19 yrs old.)Sage and James
Morgan, Ellsie, Rachel, Annie, Lindsey, Chloe, SadiePoor Will became the victim of a flying rock :(
I am so thankful for the great families that Mike and I have. I just love every minute we get to spend with them =)
We miss you already Mel and Brad ;(

2 comments:

The "K" in JKD said...

I asked Will what happened to his head. It looked a lot better when I saw it. He is a fast healer!

Murds said...

I'm really sorry Will! Love Adam