Tuesday, October 12, 2010

FALL SPORTS

Once again Soccer and Football have been taking up all of our time. The kids still enjoy playing their individual sports. Saturdays are crazy busy but we are having fun watching them play. This year I am coaching Sadie's soccer team. It has been fun to get to know those cute girls out on the soccer field. It is hard to believe that we only have a few weeks left and the fall season is over.

RACHEL - 9th grade
JAKE - 6th grade
TOUCHDOWNWILL - 4th grade
He has been playing with the Soccer Academy this year. He has learned a lot about each soccer position. I love that they let them try all of the positions out and teach them to pass the ball.
Here he is playing Goalie.
SADIE - 1st grade
Ahhhh the excitement of getting a goal. It looks like in this picture that Sadie's buddy Graice just scored a goal. I love that all of the girls get equally excited about their friends goals =)
Fall is quickly passing by.
All I can say is I AM NOT ready for SNOW =(

2 comments:

The "K" in JKD said...

Way to go coach! Only a couple of weeks left

Jen said...

You've got some awesome pics of your kids- gotta love those action photos! How do you make it to all their games???? You're the mother of the year!