Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HALLOWEEN HIGHLIGHTS

***SCHOOL PARADE
It was fun to watch the kids this year in their school parade. The weather was a little chilly so they held the parade inside the school. Sadie got to hold the sign for Mrs. Fairbank's class.

Sadie - Dracula
Will - SkeletonJake - Olympus Jr. Cheerleader
Brooklyn, Graice, Sadie, AllieSadie's 1st grade class.
Adam and JakeJake's 6th grade class.Ready for the Nelson Family Halloween party.***NELSON FAMILY HALLOWEEN PARTY
My mom is so great she puts on this annual Halloween party every year. It is so fun to get together with cousins and see everyone's costumes. We eat yummy food, play games and just have fun together. My cute parents.Brett and his oldest son Sage.The Murdock Family.Jed and Mandy's cute kids.
Jaxon, Josh, EllsieThe Chambers Family.
They missed the party because they live in Normal, Illinois.
We missed you :(
(I bet you're excited you made my blog!!! Am I right???)
The Dean Family.We had to work for our dessert.***PUMPKIN CARVING
We had to squeeze carving pumpkins in after the soccer games and before Jake's Cyclocross race and trick or treating. It made for a very crazy, busy day.
***JAKE'S CYCLOCROSS COSTUME RACE
It was very entertaining watching the kids ride the race in costumes.

Adam, Ethan, JakeThe BUSH was handing out $$$ to some of the racers as they passed by.This race was at Wheeler Farm. I couldn't believe how hard the course was with sand to ride through and some steep hills to go up and down. It is very impressive these boys can do this. They ride around the course as hard and as many times as they can in 45 minutes.***TRICK OR TREATING
Michelle Bagley was so nice to organize trick or treating with Will and his buddies. Her husband Dave took 17 boys around for 3 hours trick or treating. Pretty awesome considering it was cold and rainy that night. Thanks again Michelle and Dave.
Jeff Davies had surgery on his knee a few days before Halloween so since he was out of commission Kristine and I took Sadie and Brooklyn out. Since it was Mike's birthday on the day we trick or treated I thought I would be nice and let him stay home to watch the U of U game.
I KNOW...I ROCK =)HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

3 comments:

Melanie Chambers said...

You really do ROCK. Did he just leave the candy on the door step so his football viewing wasn't interuppted. Thanks for including us on the blog. Loved the costumes. I actually was wondering who the little girl was with Amy's family. Um...James! Jake made a way cute cheerleader. He probably had the coolest costume...i'm just saying!

Ted and Leslie said...

That is so fun that you guys have a Halloween party every year! I'm also jealous that they let your kids do a parade through school - they don't do that at our school and that was my favorite part growing up! Oh well....

Tell Mike happy late birthday from us! I was smiling when I saw the picture with your kitchen table in the background because I think that is the table that we used to have! (I loved it but it didn't fit in our ktichen well when we moved so we had to switch). Hope you are all doing well!

The "K" in JKD said...

Love the "girly" costumes on the boys riding on their bikes! I need to get a copy of the class pic from Mrs. Fairbanks class.