Friday, January 7, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

On Monday night for family home evening we made snowflakes and talked about the importance of being "individuals".
We thought it would be a good time to talk about some goals we could set for the New Year. We went around and asked everyone what 1 goal is they would like to have for the year "2011".

Here is our list:
Dad - Go to bed earlier. Get more sleep.
Mom - Spend more time as a family.
Rachel - Read her scriptures daily and get all A's.
Jake - Be nicer to Will and take more time to hangout with him.
Will - Remember to bring his scriptures to church each week.
Sadie - Go to bed earlier so she isn't grumpy in the morning.

We all agreed...more SKIING as a family =)
We will hang our list on the wall in the office as a reminder. I hope all of you have "A HAPPY NEW YEAR" and have success in the things you would like to work on in your own lives.

3 comments:

Melanie Chambers said...

That is such a great family night, Em. Question, did you help Sadie with her goal??? I loved those goals you all came up with. I made some goals and I've already forgotten those goals. I should write them down, huh?

6deans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
6deans said...

Yes Sadie made her goal up all by herself. It was actually the perfect goal for her because we really struggle in the morning when she is tired and grumpy getting her ready...so far so good. She has really tried to not argue when it is bedtime and goes to bed easier. Love ya.