Sunday, May 13, 2012

MOTHER'S DAY

 I was sure spoiled this morning.  Waiting for me on the kitchen counter when I woke up were some of the things I love:
*Roses
*Diet Coke w/Lime
*Reeses 
*Chocolate covered strawberries
*Homemade gifts from Sadie and Will
*Card from Mike and the kids 
Mike made me an omelet for breakfast.  It was filled with cheese, ham, bacon, tomatoes and pepper.  It sure was nice to not have to make breakfast!
 
I sure love being a mom to these great kids.  They are constantly teaching me about love and patience.  I couldn't imagine my life without being a mom.  Thanks for making me feel like such an important part of your lives.  I love each one of you more than you will ever know!
 
I love you Babe! You make being a wife and mom so much fun!  Thanks for always making me feel loved and appreciated :)
 
So grateful to have such great moms in our lives.  Thank you for always being so supportive in all that we do.  We are so lucky to have such great women that we get to call mom. We love you!

1 comment:

Melanie Chambers said...

I am glad you had such a great mother's day.