Saturday, August 17, 2013

~~LANG CABIN~~

 The last weekend of July we went up and spent time at the LANG'S cabin in Eden, Utah.  It was so fun it overlooks Pineview Reservoir and is absolutely gorgeous.  Our kids all had a blast.  Mike, Rachel, Sadie and I went up Thursday night and then Friday we went straight to the airport from the cabin to get Jake and Will who were coming home from the Jamboree.  We took them straight back to the cabin where we spent two more nights.  I wasn't sure if they were gonna be bummed they didn't get to go straight home or not.  When they got to the cabin and realized how awesome and fun it is they weren't bummed at all.  This cabin is a party palace.  Arcade games, hot tub, Movie theater, pool table, boating and more.  We had so much fun hanging out with 4 awesome families in our ward. (LANGS, JANKES, JENSENS and BAGLEYS)!!!  We are so lucky have such great friends.  Holly Lang and I have become great friends since she moved here.  I really love her and consider her one of my besties (even if she is 10 years younger then me). JK, JK :)
 
 
 
 
Justin Lang was a little tuckered out.  Ahh he is a cutie :)
 
 
 
 
 
Rachel was so glad to have the boys back :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 We had dinner the last night at a restaurant in Eden :)
THANKS JASON AND HOLLY!!!
WE think you are pretty COOL! xoxo

No comments: