I participated in the ULTIMATE TRI RELAY a few weeks ago with 5 friends in my neighborhood. There were 4 swims, 4 bikes and 4 runs. It started at Pineview Reservoir (1000 meter swim), 41 mile bike to East Canyon, 6.25 mile run, (1000 meter swim), 22 mile bike to Echo, 6.25 mile run (1000 meter swim), 33 mile bike to Jordanelle, 6.25 mile, (1000 meter swim), 14 mile bike to Midway, 6.25 mile run. We each had to do 2 activities. I ran two legs, Holly biked and swam, Melissa biked and ran, Janae biked and ran, Steph swam and biked and Kristina did two swims. We started at 7:15 am and ended at 8:45 pm. It was really hard but super fun. Both of my runs were straight up and down hill on a trail. I just love all these ladies and can't wait until next year :) We went up the night before and went to dinner and slept at the Lang's cabin.
Kristina, Janae, Steph, Melissa, Holly, Me
When we went to pick up our packets it was super windy. We were laughing so hard that I think I peed a little :)
#1~ STEPH swim at Pineview Reservoir
#2~HOLLY 41 mile bike to East Canyon Reservoir
#3~ ME run at East Canyon Reservoir
#4~ KRISTINA swim East Canyon Reservoir
#5~ MELISSA 22 mile bike to Echo Reservoir
Waiting for Melissa...
#6~ JANAE run at Echo Reservoir
#7~ HOLLY swim at Echo Reservoir
#8~ STEPH 33 mile bike to Jordanelle Reservoir
#9~ ME run at Jordanelle
#10~ KRISTINA swim at Jordanelle
#11~ JANAE 14 mile bike to Midway
#12~MELISSA run in Midway
YAY!!! We finished.
Our theme was "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
SO, SO true :)

1 comment:
Way to go gals! I'm so proud of you. Sounds fun.
Post a Comment