Saturday, April 19, 2014

~~HAPPY ANNIVERSAY~ ~

Twenty One (21) years ago today I married my VERY best friend.  It is so crazy to think that now Mike and I have been married for half our lives :)  I will now be a Dean longer then I was ever a Nelson... weird!  I truly hit the jackpot when I was chosen to be Mike's wife.  He is such a great husband, dad, son, brother and friend.  He is so giving and is willing to help anyone.  He has been dedicated for 7+ years to the scouts in our ward and hardly ever complains about going every Wednesday to activities,  monthly meetings, camp outs monthly,  week long scout camp in the summer and teaching every 3rd week on Sundays.  He is so fun and has the wittiest personality.  He still makes me laugh to the point of almost peeing my pants (now that's a good laugh:) Our kids LOVE the time they get to spend with him.  He is a fabulous skier and sometimes he thinks he is still a teenager with the stuff he does on the ski hill :)  You are my everything Mike...aka Babe!!! Thanks for choosing me :) I love you to the moon and back :)

1 comment:

Melanie Chambers said...

Love this post. And mike is a pretty great guy. I have known him longer than I haven't known him!