Saturday, May 10, 2014

~~EASTER FESTIVITIES~~

We had a great time this EASTER participating in a few egg hunts and celebrating with our family.  Mike, Rachel, Jake and Will went up to Park City and enjoyed the last day of skiing.  They had an egg hunt and got some candy and prizes.  Sadie had an egg hunt in our neighborhood.  EASTER morning the EASTER Bunny came and brought plastic eggs filled with $$$ this year.  The kids all had a bonus egg that was hid in the yard and had $10 in it (Jake had the hardest time finding his...haha).  It was nice to get to go to church together and feel the spirit!!! We had an egg hunt and dinner at the Dean's and dessert and egg hunt at the Nelson's.  It was a great day!!! I am so thankful for our Savior and the Atonement.  BECAUSE OF HIM... I get to be with my family forever.  I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!
 AHHH life is GOOD :)

PARK CITY EGG HUNT
 
 
 
NEIGHBORHOOD EGG HUNT
 EASTER MORNING
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 EASTER AT THE DEANS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 EASTER AT THE NELSONS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: