Jake and some friends decided to take advantage of the last ski day up at Snowbird. I mean who doesn't want to ski in the middle of May? :) So I dropped Jake off at his friend Colton's at 11:15 and I get a call about 12:45 from Jake saying mom could you come pick us up at 2:00 because that is when the ski resort closes? OK I'll be there. About 20 min later I get a call from Jake... He says, "Mom could you come now? I fell and I am a little scraped up." Never a fun call to get :( So I arrive and the ski patrol walks out with Jake and I am like OH MY WORD!! A LITTLE SCRAPED UP!!! WOW! He and his two friends were going off a jump and Colton went first and landed on his butt. Jake was right behind and didn't want to land on Colton so he landed in some trees and Isaac was right behind Jake so he landed in trees also (His wounds weren't quite as bad as Jake's). So some scrapes and a few broken ribs are Jake's ski injuries for the season... With all the flips and tricks he does I'll take it!! Just a bummer it happened to be on the last day :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment