Oh Man was I ever spoiled on Mother's Day this year :) It started Sunday morning with Mike making breakfast... yummy omelet and strawberries, presents (card, orange sticks, diet coke, potato peeler, hand print towel made by Sadie, chocolate covered pretzels and an AWESOME blender :), THE BEST ever talk given by Rachel in sacrament (about me :), dinner at Italian Village (I know we were bad we broke the sabbath but since both moms were out of town we decided it was OK :) and a fun game of Settlers :). I just LOVE my family and being a wife and mom more then anything. I just can't believe how great our kids are. We are so lucky and blessed with Smart, Kind, Fun, Adventurous, Spiritual and Beautiful children. Thanks Rachel, Jake, Will and Sadie for making me a mom and Mike for being THE BEST husband EVER. I love you all!!! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment