Saturday, May 24, 2014

~~SADIE'S DANCE PICTURES~~

Sadie had her dance photo shoot a few weeks ago.  She is taking 5 dance classes this year...2 jazz, 2 ballet and 1 hip hop.  She absolutely LOVES to dance.  She just tried out this last week for company and she made "The Elite Group".  They are the group that already knows a lot of technique and has great stage presence :)  We are so happy for Sadie and are excited about this new dance journey!!  I am not really a "dance mom" but I guess I will learn :)...So when we got the package info to order Sadie's dance pictures I couldn't believe how expensive they were.  I decided since we paid a sitting fee I would just screen shot them and at least have them for my blog.  I know I am lame but it works :)

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 


 
 

2 comments:

Murds said...

Love the Dance photos- Rachel and Sadie!

Murds said...

love the dance photos - Rachel and Sadie!!