Tuesday, July 7, 2015

~~CALGARY HERE SHE COMES~~

Rachel was set apart as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, June 30th.  It was a very spiritual night and I am so grateful for the Love and support from our parents, Bishop Warner, President Buie, President Bailey, Mike and our kids!  After President Buie gave Rachel her blessing we were able to go around the room and everyone shared their testimony, thoughts and love for Rachel!  It was so awesome to hear the sweet things and testimonies from all the people there!  You could definitely feel the love!!!  We have been waiting for almost 5 months since she opened her mission call for the day that Rachel would leave and become a missionary!  She has the STRONGEST testimony of anyone I know!  She has read the book of mormon at least 6 times.  She makes me want to be a better person!  She said in her farewell talk that she likes being known as Jake Dean's sister.  I told her it is an honor to be known as Rachel Dean's mom.  She is such an example to so many people and I know she will do such great things in Calgary!  I hope they are ready because Hermana Dean is coming!!! :)  We love you Rachel!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: