We got home from our California trip on Sunday just in time to celebrate Father's day with the Nelson family. We celebrated Father's day on Monday with the Deans. We swam and BBQ'd. I am so grateful for the men in our lives. My dad shared with us his testimony of the importance of not putting a lot of time into sports and extra activities and focusing more on the gospel and your family relationships. You just never know when your body is going to give up and the things you thought were important aren't as much as the relationships and having a testimony in the gospel. I love you Dad!!! Roger cooked us all yummy burgers and made sure we got a Dean grandkid pic before Rachel left on her mission (he has the same love for pictures that I do:). I love Roger for always being there for our family. He is always so helpful and we know if we ever need anything we can count on him. He came over several times a day for the 7 days we were in California and took care of Diesel. Now that is definitely an act of love! :) I love you Roger! Mike is such a great Dad. Our kids adore him and watching him play with them at the beach made me so glad he is such a hands on dad. He always makes time for us and I love that about him! I love you Babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment