Tuesday, July 7, 2015

~~GIRLS CAMP~~

 Girls camp was the week before Rachel left on her mission.  I was a little hesitant about going because I wasn't sure if Rachel would feel bad that I wasn't around her last week.  I also wasn't sure if I would have enough time to get stuff all done for the farewell.  After talking to Rachel about it she said I needed to go because this is the best bonding time with the girls!  I decided that since I have only been the YW President for 8 months I should go and bond with the girls.  Oh boy am I ever glad I went.  It was such a great few days and just sitting around and hanging out with the girls playing cards I really got to know some of them better.  The testimony mtg the last day was so touching to hear the girls sweet testimonies.  Lisa VanT, Holly Lang and Trish Hill were THE BEST camp directors.  They took care of everything and made it so I could just hang with the girls.  I sure love my calling! :)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: