We haven't closed yet, but are in the process of just waiting for all of the paperwork and stuff to get finalized. We are hoping to close on the seventh, and will promptly start gutting the place thereafter. I am hoping to get down the ol' sty tonight or tomorrow so that I can get pics up. I have family down south reaming me for not having done it yet. So, check back tomorrow, and I might have something up.
Hey Emily! It was so much fun to see you yesterday at Gardner Village. I wish we could have visited longer, but I thought the line of cars behind you might get a little angry. Guess we'll have to plan a time to go out?
7 comments:
she totally has my vote!!! I hope you had a fun weekend!
I know...I am a copy cat!
Sadie has my vote too.
She's as good as the other candidates!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the invitation.
Go Sadie!! The sad thing is, she is probably smarter than both candidates.
Hey Emily,
We haven't closed yet, but are in the process of just waiting for all of the paperwork and stuff to get finalized. We are hoping to close on the seventh, and will promptly start gutting the place thereafter. I am hoping to get down the ol' sty tonight or tomorrow so that I can get pics up. I have family down south reaming me for not having done it yet. So, check back tomorrow, and I might have something up.
Hey Emily! It was so much fun to see you yesterday at Gardner Village. I wish we could have visited longer, but I thought the line of cars behind you might get a little angry. Guess we'll have to plan a time to go out?
Post a Comment