Friday, October 24, 2008

UEA Break!!!

Thursday of UEA Break was our activity day! We started the day off at The Holladay Library for story time...Sadie loved having Will sit with her on the carpet!!! Kristine and I have been taking Sadie and Brooklyn to storytime for a few years now. The Lady that reads the stories really gets into it. The kids love it!!!Next we went to Gardener Village to see the witches!!! Talk about a crazy day... I think everyone had the same idea to go over UEA...it was super crowded. It has never been so crowded when we have been there before. They sure had some neat witches set up around the village.Oh how I LOVE chocolate!!! Actually who doesn't?After we went to Sugarhouse Park for lunch while we waited for our movie to start!!
(Journey to the Center of the Earth)That night we took Rachel and Jake to Body World with the Tanners. Jada Egan came with us because her family had already seen it. It was nice that Rachel and Sydney got extra credit in Science. We thought it was way cool and well worth it. At the end of The Body World Exhibit!
It was a fun day to spend with the kids. I love it when they are off school and we get to do things together. That's what makes parenting so much fun!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

What cute pictures, Em. I miss our story time days with the old gang. Fun stuff. :) How did you like the body exhibit? Mad really wants to go.

dave&abby johnson family said...

Looks like so much fun! you have such a cute family!

Nikki said...

Fun Mom, Emily. You are making the rest of us look bad...just kidding. I can't wait to see you soon!

Tricia said...

What a fun weekend for the kids!!! Story Time, Movies, Gardner Village...just hanging with Mom! That's the best! =)