Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Halloween....a look back

21 comments:

Amy said...

Okay, Em... this is sooooo cute! Although it just makes me miss your darling family, especially seeing pictures of your kids at your old house! What are they going to be this year?

janae said...

cute background, where did you find it at? I am quite impressed by the halloween theme. Cute costumes:)

6deans said...

Amy...I think Sadie is going to be a princess (surprise), Jake a hippy, Will a pirate and who knows if Rachel will dress up...

Janae...I found the background at thecutestblogontheblock.com (thanks to Rachel) they have some cute choices.

Nikki said...

such a cute post!!!! oh, the good old days when we all lived so close to each other...i miss you

Erika said...

Those are the sweetest Halloween pics of the kiddies. It seems so long ago, yet at the same time not. Oh, how quickly they grow up. I think I might steel your idea and post a flashback Halloween too.

Amy said...

Is Rachel seriously old enough that she might not dress up. How can that be? I remember when she started kindergarten!

Melanie Chambers said...

Cute Em. Very cute. Chloe is gonna be a Monkey. Stay tuned.

jukebox6 said...

What great parents you are to dress up with your kids! I love the black wig you wore (sparky?) and Mikes nerd outfit. You guys rock!

Evie said...

I can't believe Rachel might not dress up!! Hayden wants to be a kissing booth, clever boy....Your kids in thier costumes are almost as cute as you are as Starsky!;)

zoe said...

YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD TO DRESS UP!!!

Natalie said...

CUTEST POSTING!! I love all of the pics of your adorable kids in their costumes. And Mike makes a great nerd and you a fun girlscout! Really cute Em. We need to get our girls together to play soon!

Murds said...

Okay now I have a google account I can make comments! You are really getting good at this blogging thing Em. Very clever.

6deans said...

OK...So Rachel wanted to make sure I knew she was dressing up...she says she IS NOT TOO OLD...Sadie now wants to be a witch and Jake a U of U FAN...who knows what everyone will be in 3 weeks...I just can't keep up...!:

Tricia said...

What a fun entry! Halloween is so much more fun when you have kids and yours are total keepers! Such a cute idea looking back and past Halloweens!

dave&abby johnson family said...

EMILY!! Wow, what a small world! I am so glad you found us, I had no idea you had a blog. Now we can keep in touch! Your kids are sooo cute!! What a great looking family you have!

School is going well, Dave loves it and Aspen & I are just hanging out! Did you see the rest of our family on the side bar? You'll have to check it out. How are all of you? How are Judy & Roger? Tell everyone hello from us!!

Weisenbeck Family said...

Yes as Abby said it is a small world. Every day I find more people I know with blogs, it's great. I seriously can't believe Rachel is in 7th grade already. Where does the time go? Cute family. They are all getting so big. I'm so glad we can keep in touch now.

briana said...

is this emily? from lifestyles/golds gym?

6deans said...

Bri...yes it is...do you go there? I go to the one in Holladay now...I am thinking I knew you in Sandy...I noticed you are a friend of Melanie Swansons...!

Ruthann & Lynn said...

WOW, what a fun blog. I want blog lessons from you. I love that you showed Halloween from all those years. xoxo Ruthann

michele said...

I love your look back at old Halloweens-also your family pictures are soooo cute.

michele said...

I stole your idea...hope you don't mind.